Sunday, November 11, 2012

And Then There Were Two

I am very happy to announce that I now am the proud owner of a two-sink kitchen.

I'll try not to carry on too much because I know some of you thought I was crazy about my first sink (and I don't want to make her too jealous as I welcome her little brother).

I was tempted to put it into action right away and start cleaning some random vegetables (what I intend as its primary function), but that was going a bit far and might lead to actual cooking...

Just to be complete in my documentation, here are the plumbing works.
Troy had the drain hooked up last night and worked on the supply lines today. When we turned it on the first time, we had a leak, but it turned out to be a faulty o-ring that was quickly replaced.

And now a couple of glamour shots because really...how much can I say about putting in a sink?
Well, actually I can tell you it's a single basin porcelain sink from the same company as big sister. It's a full 9" depth. It's been sitting in the corner of my kitchen for quite a long time, and I am very happy to have it installed! The faucet also matches the faucet on the main sink, but it's a three-hole instead of a four-hole style. (The sprayer comes out of the base instead of out of its own hole beside the base.) But otherwise they are the same.
Welcome to the family, little guy!

No comments:

Blog Archive