Sunday, August 14, 2011
Very First Fruit
After several years of carefully tending his fruit trees, Troy has gotten his very first edible fruit:
One of the peach trees is just loaded with fruit:
The other peach tree with fruit is the Frost Peach:
One apple tree (Empire) has a couple apples, but they are small and bug-spotted and don't look very appealing. I don't think we'll get any apples this year.
As for the rest of the garden, the only thing blooming now that the glads are done are the hibiscus bushes.
They both are putting out a incredible number of buds. You may not be able to make them all out, but this bloom, for example,
- ► 2012 (37)
- Servitude Sunday: Pipe Dreams
- Blood Red Moon and Other Bad Omens
- Empowerment of the regular folks through the blogo...
- Process update and an example of how not to run yo...
- Very First Fruit
- Is Remodeling Your House the Key to Not Developing...
- What We Do on Sunny Sunday Afternoons
- The Kitchen's Torn Apart...Time to Make a Plan
- ▼ August (8)
- ► 2010 (55)
- ► 2009 (95)
- ► 2008 (85)
- ► 2007 (22)