Sunday, September 25, 2011

Servitude Sunday: Not Enough Flooring

No pictures of today; sorry, I'm too tired. And I'm a little disappointed with our progress. We did get some flooring down, but I was pretty determined to get it all done. I was even willing to work more than two hours. I was even willing to miss the kick off of the Colts game. Three pieces of plywood would do it.

We only had two.

And flooring really isn't something you want to piece together from scraps.

So we're not done, but the good news is that the only piece left is in the south east corner and we never walk there. (That's where the table will end up.) So for daily life we can walk on flooring all the way across the kitchen. It will be so nice.

If that's the good news, the great news is that we brought the flooring over the 4" gap in in the floor between the kitchen and the dining room. This one:
So that is covered and hopefully soon to be forgotten.

I think that's all I've got. Have a good night, all!

No comments:

Blog Archive